PARADISE MESSAGE BOARD
Target Range & Clay Thrower--- Hours: Monday-Friday (9:00-6:00); Saturday (9:00-5:00); Sunday (1:00-5:00)
- Call message line for daily messages concerning closings
- 1st time M-F visitors need to call or email for appointment;1st time visitors DO NOT need an appointment for weekends
- Gift Certificates available
- Next Concealed Weapon Class Dates- (1)Tuesday August 11th and Thursday August 13th (6:00 PM-10:00 PM) AND (2) Wednesday August 12th (8:00 AM-5:00 PM)
- Beginner Introduction Class Now Offered
- Group Rates available for 6 or more shooters
Receive personal instructional range time from a certified instructor for $35/hr. Call for an appointment
Paradise Hunting Preserve and Farm has been the home of the Adams family for six generations. We extend a warm welcome to you to enjoy what we've enjoyed for years.
We are located in a rustic, secluded environment of 1000-plus acres of farmland, cutdowns, and timber, surrounded by over 2000 acres of plantation pines. Yet we can offer easy accessibility, just 1 mile off Highway 43 just 20 minutes south of Greenville.
At Paradise Hunting Preserve you'll find that wildlife abounds! Millet, miloe, agriculture crops, and other food plots are planted each year. We have 5 ponds and a 3-acre duck compound. Our cutdowns and swamp bottoms offer excellent deer habitat.
Hunting season at Paradise runs from September 1 through March 31, with no bag limit on upland birds. We have lodging available to hunters onsite, and there are a number of fine motels and restaurants in the area.
Come visit our facilities or call us today!